The Virginia Tea Party (VTP) is a politically non-partisan statewide tea party organization comprised of local affiliated groups established to advance and strengthen the Founding principles and God-given rights predicated in the U.S. and Virginia Constitutions.
Our mission is to encourage and facilitate citizen participation in the political process and to empower all citizens with a voice and influence in demanding Constitutional governance.
VTP will help local, independent tea party/patriot groups grow in numbers and influence and nurture communication and collaboration among Virginia tea party and patriot groups.
- Engage citizens to take a proactive, vigorous, peaceful and constructive role in preserving, protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States.
- Educate the citizenry and our children on the Constitution, Founding principles and the political process.
- Mobilize citizenry to assert a strong, unified and influential voice in their Constitutional republic.
- Reestablish proper checks and balances between federal and state government.
- Provide a central clearinghouse where local patriot groups and tea parties can share information, promote events, and collaborate.
- Assist individuals who desire to start a tea party/patriot group in their communities with the tools, resources and knowledge necessary to get started.
- Support the growth of local tea party and patriot groups.
- Collaborate on national or statewide issues to have a greater impact.
- Develop partnerships with other activist organizations and vendors who can be a resource to local tea parties.
Board of Directors
To contact a member of the Board of Directors, please use our contact form.