The Family Foundation invites you to come to Richmond, bring a friend, and rally with other Virginia parents for Parental Rights Advocacy Day in one week on Wednesday, February 2 from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. You will have the chance to stand up for parental rights, meet with your elected officials, receive recognition on the floor of the House of Delegates, and get up-to-the-minute information from The Family Foundation’s policy team on the status of key legislation affecting your parental rights!
And don’t miss the opportunity to meet Jim Daly, President of Focus on the Family! Jim will join us for a meet & greet the afternoon of February 2nd for all Parental Rights Advocacy Day participants.
Stand with us as we fight for legislation that will:
- Ensure parents have a say in their children’s curricula
- Modify Transgender Model Policies so ALL kids are protected
- Remove obscene materials from schools
- Prohibit any faculty training or curriculum that promotes racism
- Give parents more educational choice through charter schools and expanding the Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credit program
- Affirm parents’ rights to make medical decisions that are best for their children.
Our voices are louder and stronger when we stand and speak together! So come join us, come ready with signs and “mama bear” gear, and help all Virginia parents affirm and secure not only their legal, but their God-given, rights to “make decisions concerning the upbringing, education, and care” for their children.
Click here to Register today, or visit www.familyfoundation.org/lobby.
When you register, you will receive helpful tips and information to prepare you for our advocacy day.