The spring 2017 statewide summit meeting will be held on Saturday, Feb 25th.
More details will be forthcoming, but mark your calendars now!
DRAFT working agenda
9:15-10:00 Event Registration
10:00 Invocation / Pledge of Allegiance
10:05 Opening Remarks
Thanks to sponsors
10:10 Engaging Millennials – Elliot Harding
11:00 Morning Break
11:10 CoLA Report – Carol Stopps
11:35 Victory stories:
- Dale Swanson / Michael Hirsch – Defeated tax payer funded baseball stadium
- Nelson Valez – Norfolk TP – Got referendum to change appointment of school board to being elected.
12:00 Lunch and networking
1:30 More Victory Stories:
- Diana Howard – Va. Beach TP – Got referendum on ballot to defeat light rail.
- Ralph Carter – Chester Patriots TP – Meals tax defeat and Comprehensive Plan.
- Mark Hile / Anita Hile – Linwood Cobb and Eric Cantor defeat. “But wait, there’s more!”
2:00 The Philosophy Behind the Republican Creed – Nick Freitas
2:50 Afternoon Break
3:00 Private Business Meeting (Member organizations only)